Tuesday, December 16, 2008

My Children

Both of my children have decided to lock their hair. Autumn wanted sisterlocks and my son Dimitri doesn't care just as long as they longer then mine are now. I have explained to them both that length takes time I have had two hair cuts in the 30 months that I have had my locks hopefully they will just sail through. Autumn's hair is naturally straigh curly and Dimitri has a much tighter curl pattern so I believe he will actually lock first I am tryin to start his locks myself and if it turns out ot be to much I will call our amazing consultant Keisa a third time. Wish Dimitri luck as I experiment on his head with the nappyloc tool..can't afford the sisterlock consultant class yet..maybe next year..but my consultant spoils me an hour to retighten why would I ever learn how to do it?

1 comment:

Naturally Sophia said...

I think it's wonderful they both want to lock their hair. I love locked families. I think however you decide to lock them, they will lock nicely.