Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Time seems to be at a stand still

I am going through the motions of maintaining my daily life, but all it takes is the right song to send me over the edge, that song was by alicia keys this morning. I cried as though my mom had just passed moments before, trying to remenber if I had hugged her enough..if I had kissed her enough if she she knew that I loved her and how difficult it is to carry on without her. I am sorry just trying to write through and maybe heal....if you haven't talked to your Mom call her..tell her you love her and spend as much time as you can while you can.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am so sorry for your loss.

NappTown said...

I will pray strength for you and your family.

teen1937 said...

THANK YOU! WE ARE LEANING ON THE PRAYERS OF THOSE WHOM HAVE KEPT US LIFTED!

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your mom. I will be praying for you and your family.